1. Depression & Suicide – You will laugh and understand the value humor and laughing have on suicidal attempts and managing your emotions.
2. Laughing at Suicide – When you can laugh at yourself – you unstick the deep emotions that prevent joy.
3. Divorce – Going through a divorce is a thunderstorm of emotions. Learn how laughter and humor is the best umbrella to have as the storms pass.
4. Teenage Addiction – Humor and laughter keep them sober as does loving and accepting themselves.
5. Drug & Alcohol Addiction – These five adults stay sober by laughing at themselves and appreciating their humorous shortcomings.